Friday, January 21, 2011

Movie Trailer - DOPPLEGANGER




a) How did you decide what type/genre of movie to make? Explain.
    I decided the type of genre of movie to make by talking it out with my partner. We decided that most people will probably be doing comedy or horror.  We knew we were going to film in the school. Most movies filmed in schools are comedy's. We decided to do something different and make a horror/thriller.

b) Decide what part of the movie trailer project you enjoyed most. Why?
    The part of the movie trailer project that I liked most was filming. I learned to think creative and improvise, and it was fun being a character in the film.

c) How has your learning expanded in terms of creating media products over the course of the semester?
     While creating media products I learned strategies on how to appeal to many different types of audiences and different ways of creating media and in presenting it.  I also learned many different terms and concepts. I was taught that media comes in many different variaties such as sound, text, pictures and video. Overall, my learning has expanded quite a lot in terms of creating media products over the course of the semester.

d) Of all the media "texts" that you have created this year, which ones would you want to share outside of the class?
    Out of all the "texts" I have created this year, I would like to share my blog, movie trailer and poster outside of class. The reason why I would like to share my blog is because it has different projects I have done on there. The reason why I would like to share my movie trailer and poster outside of class is because I had fun making it, and I think I did a really good job on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment